Split fins have become the most popular style fin in diving today. Just look around when you are out beach diving or on the charter boat and you will soon discover that more divers are making the switch to this style fin. Why are they so popular? They are popular because they work, and you, work less! A split fin performs more like the combination of a whale’s tail and a propeller. When you kick the two separate blades twist and create more of a propeller surface which will increase your propulsion and lift. You feel as if the fin is not strong enough to keep you moving as fast as you are accustomed with your full bladed fin, yet you cover the same distance in the same time.
Less drag, more thrust and most important less strength is used. The split fin design is not only unique; it uses the latest technology in composite plastic polymer materials to give a light fin (great travel fin) and one that increases thrust and reduces fatigue. Extensive R&D and testing yielded the perfect formula of flexibility and rigidity for efficient propulsion. Atomic multi-composite plastics result in a powerful kick that requires less effort, stress and strain meaning less air consumption. The power rails are highly-resilient and perform as the backbone of the split fin, storing and releasing energy with every kick. The semi-ridged flex battens set in the soft elastomeric blade, control the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag. The large surface area blade improves pivoting, turning and alternate kick styles.
Thin, yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-ridged battens cause the blade to react quick-and-efficiently to the slightest kick. The anatomically contoured full foot pocket designed to fit your foot without stress points. Foot pocket has a large heel pull-tab for easy donning and doffing of fins. The Atomic Full Foot Split Fins are available in multiple sizes, and comes in black or yellow colors. So, make the switch and use less effort which equates to less air usage and longer more comfortable dives.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Atomic Full Foot Split Fins Features
- Atomic Full Foot Split Fins:
- Less Drag, More Thrust, Less Strength is Used
- Latest Technology in Composite Plastic Polymer Materials
- Light Fin (Great Travel Fin)
- Increases Thrust and Reduces Fatigue
- Flexibility and Rigidity for Efficient Propulsion
- Less Air Consumption
- Power Rails:
Backbone of the Split Fin
Highly-Resilient, Storing & Releasing Energy w/Every Kick
- Semi-Ridged Flex Battens:
Control the Precise Wing Shape to Optimize Thrust
- Large Surface Area Blade Improves Pivoting, Turning & Alternate Kick Styles
- Thin, Yet Strong & Highly Flexible Hinge Points
- Hinge Points: Cause Blade to React Quick-and-Efficiently
- Anatomically Contoured Foot Pocket Designed to Fit Foot w/o Stress Points
- Soft, Comfortable Full Foot Pocket
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors